Storing duvets and pillows
When you change duvets (from summer to winter or the other way around), you have to store the duvet you are not using in the best way possible.
- Store the duvet in a bag where it can breathe – i.e. not in a plastic bag.
- Wash the duvet before packing it so that it is fresh and beautiful when you need to use it again.
- Keep in mind that the duvet has to be 100 % dry.
- Never vacuum-pack duvets and pillows.
- Always store your duvet in a dry room.
Store your pillow in a similar manner if you are not using it all the time.